Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving







Well, we made it through Thanksgiving and we are all still alive :)
We had a great time with family and were especially thankful to be sharing the holiday with dad and being able to be home and not in the hospital. I think dad enjoyed the festivities as much as was possible considering what he has been through and only being home for a couple of days. We had a VERY full house with lots of people which made him pretty tired but he was able to get a little rest and still join us most of the time. Thanks for a fun day everyone, I love you!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Seriously, we have got to learn to get some sleep! When i posted and hit view your post came up. I noticed the time on yours and had to laugh! So, you don't have time for details either, I'll ask Ali to post. :) Great pics! Love ya bunches!!

fredc said...

Really really cute photos. Everyone looks good, Levi as well.

I am glad he is strong enough to cough when it goes down the wrong throat.

Tammy said...

I love the pictures. We are glad that Levi is home and doing well!

Anonymous said...

You did great on the "details", much more than I remembered of the day, it was all kind of a blur once it was all over!! :)
We had a great day and the pictures turned out great for not knowing what we were doing!!!! See ya soon,
Love ya
Jeny

LaLena said...

I love your family. You are some of the neatest people I know. Your girls are gorgeous. David is pretty handsome as well. I am so glad that Levi is doing so well. He is such a neat man.