Monday, November 17, 2008

Nov 17 7:10 am (Jeny)




Saturday was an especially difficult day for Dad. The nurse said that he was very agitated at them and started hitting. They had to resort to some medication to calm him down. Steve and I went down to visit and when we got there he was asleep but when he woke up he was very pleasant and enjoyed talking to us. He was really interested in Abbie and kept wanting to hold her and play with her. There were a couple of times as I was holding her and talking to Dad and I guess I was out of reach for him so he would put his foot up to be able to touch her and play with her. It was really funny. I think it made him happy to see her. He played with Julie and talked to her. It was nice to see him.

2 comments:

Jo said...

Jen, Love the pictures you posted. It was nice that he responded so well to Abby and Julie.

Jody

mbeck said...

Wow, thanks for the pictures. Cute baby--I'm sure he loves seeing them. You are all still in our prayers every day! It's so good to hear of his progress--keep it up Levi!! Kelly and kids, hang in there. David and I hope to be able to visit some time this week.
Love,
Mary Ann