Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Nov. 11 11:09

Levi had a somewhat rough day. His throat sounds a little worse and he couldn't eat. He slept well last night but I think he is just exhausted. I'm taking his brace back to Provo tomorrow to have it adjusted. Maybe that will help some. They have a VERY TENTATIVE release date of possibly next weekend (22nd/23rd).

If you visit please remember to leave a note on the door. We have hearts and stars. There is now also a notebook you could leave a note in.

Have a good evening. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, so they are thinking about the 22nd or 23rd??? Maybe we will have him home for Thanksgiving. I was afraid we would have a hospital Thanksgiving dinner...yum! I really hope he is off his feeding tube soon. Love you
Jeny

fredc said...

I agree it would be very good for Levi to be off his feeding tube.

I also know pulling him off before he is ready has frightening consequences.

I hope he does really well this week and that correct decisions are made.

I know I wanted my father home for thanksgiving a few years ago. I hope Levi is able to pull it off.

Jo said...

That would be so cool if he could be home next weekend!

Levi, I am so glad you making such great improvments!

Kelly, presidency meetings just aren't the same without talking about our families and what happened this week. We miss you!!!

Love you all, Jody

Jo said...

Okay, my fingers just don't type as fast as I am thinking. It should have read:

Levi, I am so glad you're making such great improvments!

~Jody

Laura Kae Brandler said...

How wonderful, great progress. I know it would be so special to have him home for T-day. You are all doing such a great job! I hope the brace will feel better after the adjustment. How do they adjust it if he isn't in it?