Saturday, October 18, 2008

Oct. 18 11:00 p.m.

Sorry to post so late again. We had a quiet day. Not much response to commands. Still fidgeting. He opens his left eye from time to time and he tried to speak a little. They let him spend the day without the breathing mask but he still had the tongue thingy (more medical terminology) to keep his tongue from obstructing his airway. Morgan and I left a 5 p.m. to come home for the night.

We have started the paperwork to get him transferred to IMED as soon as the issue of the burst fracture is resolved.

I noticed that the time at the bottom of the post does not match the time I am posting. Jen K. or Kathy W. do we know how to fix that? I guess if we leave it alone it will be right in a couple of weeks, won't it?

I need to go pick up Hillary from work.
More tomorrow.

2 comments:

fredc said...

IMED is the IMC
It took me a while to figure that out.

Intermountain Medical Center

That is where my mom had her hip fixed. I was impressed with the place. They have all the latest stuff there. medical term :)

I am glad Levi is doing better. It took weeks for my dad to write with his right hand after a stroke when he was about 50. He recovered well and lived 29 years more.

pop said...

Kelly: We are so distressed tohear of Levi's acc. Jay Gordet came by a few days ago and told us. Tda Dawn Butcher gave me this blog address. We will certainly keep Levi, you and the family in our prayers. Please let us know if we can do anything for your family. Please let levi know that we love him and are cheering for him. I am sure that Levi has had blessings. Have you? Taking care of the care giver was one of my pet concerns while RS Pres. Again, all of our love and concern. Max, Marcia, Cynthia Newell