Friday, October 10, 2008

Oct 10 (I think) 11:09

I just spent 30 mins. writing a post which vanished. So for right now here's the short version. His reputation preceded him so they gave him a heavier sedation and they said it could be 4 hours or more to come out of it. He is moving his arms, won't respond to "move your feet", is coughing again and a little moaning. It has been two and a half hours since the procedure started and about 2 hours and 15 mins. since it finished. Very fast. Just 15 mins.
In case the other post shows up let me correct something- he has a breathing mask which causes him to take deep expanding breaths which will help prevent pneumonia. It covers his face and is clear plastic. They wanted to avoid any deep suction of the mucus because of the facial fractures but they might try going through the mouth to do some.
I am going to post this so I don't loose it again and I will post more after lunch.

1 comment:

Ty Pearson said...

Thank you so much for putting this blog together. I work with Levi at Cookietree and I am one of his biggest fans. I am thrilled to hear that he is recovering as well as he is. My prayers and frequent thoughts are with him.

Best,

-Tyler Pearson