Monday, October 13, 2008

Oct 13 12:35

The Dr. Came to check on Levi. There is still not much response. He did turn off the drain to see if the pressure would stay down without it. He went almost 35 mins. before the pressure got up to 15 and they had to turn the drain on again. They will wait about 5 mins. and turn it off again. Here she is to turn it off.

Is there anyone out there who has traveled or their children have traveled with People to People and received high school and university credit? Our daughter Morgan went to DC a few weeks ago and poss. still needs to fill out some papers to receive the credit. If anyone has that experience I could use help with that.

We were in the middle of a few time sensitive things when this happened and I am trying to get all that stuff taken care of and get going on the new, ie: insurance, disability, etc.

If there is anyone with knowledge of oil and gas exploration, I could use help there too.

Thanks so much.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Hey Kelly,

My Dad could probably help you with any questions on the insurance and disability end of it. I know they have been checking this blog to have updates on how he is doing. I'll give you his numbers.

Home- 626-965-1140
Work- 909-860-0599
Cell- 626-274-4840

I'm sure he would be happy to give you any advice or info you may need.

Love, Kathy