Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Jan. 14 6 p.m.

Let's see.. what's been happening..? Well, therapy as always. Still, forms, forms, forms. And thank goodness for them! Morgan (our youngest daughter) got a part in the Jr High play. I can't say yet what part until she can first tell Alison! It's the end of a semester and there is no school Friday or Monday. Yeah!! I have a pres. mtg. in less than an hour. I joined Facebook. Can't really figure it out. Scheduled my dr. appt for the 28th. I will probably have surgery on Feb. 6th. Hillary will turn 18 in one week! So, here we go, pressing on toward birthday, prom, and graduation. And hopefully find a decent used car. Wow we will actually be looking for 3 in the next 18 months! Levi will want his back in a few months so I'll need my van back (actually it needs to be replaced so that's 4) and Hillary, Emily, and Morgan will all be going different directions to school and work. I think I feel ill. Obviously we will need to continue to be masters of juggling! :) Maybe I won't need a car, I'll sit at home going quietly(or not so quietly) insane!

Levi got the news he has been dreading since he came home. Cookietree has to move on and they have replaced him. When he is ready to go back to work they will see if they have anything open. In the meantime, we will start paying the full amt. of our insurance premium beginning in Feb. Thank goodness, again, that we can as I am having surgery, and we are still dealing with getting an evaluation and treatment for poss AD/HD, keratoconus , and a possible ortho issue. (it's looking like not so quietly insane!) lol

I need to get ready for my meeting so ttfn.

P.S. Morgan just spoke to Ali. So I can tell you she will be the wicked witch in a version of The Wizard of OZ! YEAH!

4 comments:

Laura Kae Brandler said...

Yeah for Morgan, great part! Why are you having surgery? And who has all of those other probs? Sorry for Levi and the loss of his job and having to pay for ins premium fully, we have that too. And wow, we are stressing over one car, can't imagine 3 or 4. I'd be insane already! I've got to put in a call to you. Missed your birthday, never have the number when I think of it, usually in the car, I know against the law.
Love you and will call soon.
Laura

Lynn said...

kelly:
Why are you having surgery? Ditto to all of what laura said.
i look at your blog all the time to see how everyone is. I'm sure you are so busy. Sad that levi won't have his job. It sounded like he really liked working there.
good luck and let us know why you are having surgery.
lynn

Anonymous said...

Wow, that post made me DIZZY!!! I think the verdict is definitely not so quiet INSANITY! Well, I will call you and get more details about surgery so I can come help. Let me know what you are looking for as far as cars and I will keep my eyes peeled :)
ps
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HILLARY!! 18, I can't even believe it. That can't be right cuz I'm only 21...haha

Unknown said...

Please give Levi my best. I ran across your blog searching for other information and wanted to pass along my support during his recovery.

Drew Patterson
Cookietree 1994-2005