Friday, April 3, 2009

April 3rd 12:16 a.m.

This was in my drafts. I guess I never finished it, but here it is.

I guess Levi doesn't want to post just yet. He has filled his days with therapists, volunteer work at D.I., reading, and walking...lots of walking. He had a consultation appt. today re: his elbow. Dr. Groebs says he might not get full range of motion back. The goal is to stop further damage to the nerves. So surgery is planned. It sounds pretty involved, incisions, pins, and an outer apparatus for about 6 weeks. They wanted to do it the 20th but Levi has an appt that week with Dr. Larson (Dr. Reichman's PA) to see if he can take the brace off for good!

David is back in public school. He is not doing any of the work and he got suspended for drawing a mustache on his friend's picture. I think he's having a great time. He apologized to his friend who was not terribly concerned but the teacher was quite distraught. He wrote a note to her and will take it when he returns today.

Morgan is finished with basketball and the play. She received her first review. It was in the school newspaper and was a quote from a teacher saying that Morgan Allen was fabulous. I'll have to get the paper from David so I can give the exact quote. She is now in track and the first meet was cancelled due to snow. :( She also is playing soccer with the YW

No comments: